- This event has passed.
Mothers Day Jazz @ Heritage Estate Winery
May 8 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60.00$75.00
Songbird Teri Welles and her popular jazz band, Jazzify, treat you with a golden voice and jazzy bluey croons and tunes over an afternoon of fine food and Halliday 5-Star wines from the Granite Belt’s best. Enjoy the day with heartfelt live music in our beautiful venue with Stanthorpe’s favourite singer and her highly talented band – Graham Muller (keyboard), Rob Harvey (sax), Nick Williams (double bass) and Nev Jess (drums).
TICKET INCLUDES :
- Glass of wine on arrival.
- Nibbles platters to share including the Heritage famous grape encased in goat’s cheese and rolled in poppy & pistachio.
- “Bouillabaise” Rich and creamy tomato seafood soup with Salmon, Prawns, Mussels and Squid with Israeli pearl cous-cous.
- Braised Ossobucco with mushrooms in Old Vine Shiraz & sumac jus with potato Parmentier & baby carrots.
- Basque Style” caramelized lemon cheesecake with tawny port figs, or
Chocolate on chocolate “Sbriciolata Torta” Luxurious chocolate & coffee layered cake w Moonshine Madness internal bombs and Vinofood mandarin, chilli chocolate & shiraz