One Bedroom Winery Cottage c1864
1 Queen bedroom, 1 marble bathroom with bathtub, intimate lounge/dinning, small kitchen, this 3 room cottage is completely lined with cedar, so that you can smell the ambiance as it would have been last century for our forefathers. Snuggle up on the leather lounge infront of the fire.
A step back in time…. 1864
A beautiful 3 room cottage is completely lined with cedar, so that you can smell the ambiance as it would have been last century for our forefathers. Snuggle up on the leather lounge infront of the fire. All creature comforts are here, kitchenette, modern bathroom and your bedroom that looks out over the gardens.
The retreat includes:
- Arrive from 12pm with lunch to be enjoyed at the winery. Enjoy Chefs tasting menu with matched wines or your own selection (Thu-Mon, optional)
- Small bottle of Moonshine Madness liqueur or Tawny
- Heritage luxurious queen-size bed
- Spacious marble bathroom with shower and bath
- Private lounge and bedroom spaces
- Beautiful wood fireplace
- Private outdoor verandah
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Parking
- Iron/ironing board, Hairdryer
- Resident kangaroos
- 65 sqm in size
T&C’s: Subject to availability. Two night minimum stay. Rates displayed on the website are applicable for a maximum of 2 people, for larger bookings please contact 07 46852197
Your own private Eco Retreat
Built-in 1864, the 157 year old, red cedar-lined, timber Winery Cottage is nestled under the conifers and pines on the grounds of Heritage Estate Wines. With prior arrangements, and subject to availability, watch the wine-making process then drink the fruits of our labours.