Heritage Estate’s Corporate Tours
A unique concept combining theory and practice for wine! The highlight of the tour has to be the gourment “5-Senses Black Tie Degustation Dinner” held in the beautiful cellar of historic Heritage Estate. This is a fusion that enlightens all 5 senses, at an unforgettable evening.
- Transport from Roma St Station
- Arrive at Pete’s Hot Rod & Vintage Cars for inspection of the fleet
- Drive through Passchendaele State Forest and many apple orchards
- Stop at Amiens War and Settler Museum and Monument
- Check in for Two nights Brewery Hotel incl breakfast baskets
- Lunch 2 courses & 1 wine/beer
- Bus: to 3 wineries. In the first do a vertical tasting across up to 4 years, the 2nd see multiple wines and lastly, look out over a beautiful lake whilst tasting. .
- Dinner: 2 Courses Alternate Drop @ College of Wine Tourism
- Breakfast in Hotel, then bus to Heritage Estate:
- Walk in the vineyard – horticulture talk and inspection of the vines (10metres)
- 30 minute perfume making demonstration
- 2hrs cheesemaking / sour dough making class including eating produce
- Walk or bus to Sam’s Fruit supermarket of completely local Australian produce (50metres), including presentation by Sam / Local Grower
- Bus to Jersey Girls Cheese Factory, Alpaca House, Suttons Apple pies then bus to brewery
- 5-Senses, 7 course DEGUSTATION DINNER including all wines, live string quartet, use of “Nez du Vin” aromas kit, and attendance by one or two local dignitaries, eg James Lister: State Minister and/or Vic Pennisi: Mayor Sth Downs & GB. Photos of the evening included.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Transport to Roma St Station
$550pp *(luxury coach transport to & from & around Stanthorpe, 1 night accommodation, all demonstrations/classes & materials, all tastings and all meals (1 lunch, 7 course degustation dinner with wine, 1 breakfast. *min numbers apply)
This is a wonderful opportunity to showcase our very own Granite Belt wines. We have put together a jam-packed overnight sojourn to enjoy the Granite Belt on a small group basis. Not a winery tour but the opportunity to sample wines as well as many other interesting options available to those touring the area.
0700 Transport by luxury coach from Roma St Station & all destinations during event
0930 Arrive Heritage Estate for cheesemaking / sour dough making class including eating produce
1130 Bus: to 3 wineries. In the first do a vertical tasting across up to 4 years, the 2nd see multiple wines and lastly, look out over a beautiful lake whilst tasting.
1300 Lunch 2 courses & 1 wine/beer @ The Brewery
1400 Check in for one night @ The Brewery Hotel (https://granitebeltretreat.com.au/brewery/)
1430 Bus to Alpaca products
1530 Walk in the vineyard horticulture talk and inspection of the vines (10 metres)
1600 30 minute perfume making demonstration
1630 Bus to Brewery to rest before dinner
1730 Bus to Heritage
1800 5-Senses, 7 course DEGUSTATION DINNER including all wines, live string quartet, use of “Nez du Vin” aromas kit. Photos of the evening included. (Sample menu below) 5 Senses Degustation Dinner Sep – YouTube or https://youtu.be/Bt301PUi5Do
2200 Coach back to accommodation
0700 Breakfast in Hotel, then bus to Sams Fruit Emporium
0800 Transport by coach back to Roma St Station
Action packed day
Strictly limited spaces available (maximum of 50 guests for event)
Cost – $375* p/p (luxury coach transport to & from & around Stanthorpe, 1 night accommodation, all demonstrations/classes & materials, all tastings and all meals (1 lunch, 7 course degustation dinner with wine, 1 breakfast. *min numbers apply)
Only the Best
Fresh Ingredient, Tasty Meals
All meals prepared on site. Produce sourced locally on the Granite Belt.
Cheese Making Classes
Simple recipes you can make at home to ensure you get the best of the best.
Your Good Health
Bread Making Classes
Sour dough is so good for all internal systems, that it is a wonder it is not included on the National Health directive. Learn the secrets to good sour dough.
Blue Swimmer Crab
Blue Swimmer Crab on squid ink pasta is a hit.
Dark Chocolate Ganache
Tart on orange curd with fresh local dark berries and strawberries.
5 Star Wines
Country fare from plate to paddock, including the estate grown wines.
Vintage Car & Hot Rods
View vintage cars
What People are Saying
“A Great Find”
“I can’t believe the northern end of the Granite Belt is so unknown. The gourmet meals are a real country treat.”
“Fabulous food & wonderful service”
“Our lunch was more than just lunch. It was an experience. “
“Another successful experience”
“The Chamber of Commerce networking event was well catered.”
“Our wedding was the most special day. It began at the Heritage Estate Church and finished at the Heritage Estate Manor. Flawless. Easy. Thank you.”
Herb & Lucia
Our News And Events
Heritage Estate planting beautiful Pinot Gris
Artisans show their work at GB ART on the Granite Belt, with Heritage Estate as a host location. https://gbart.org.au/vines-wines-and-artisan-ambitions-at-heritage-estate-wines/
CLUB RED & NO BAKE CHOCOLATE TART The luscious and light sweentess of Heritage Estate Club Red, matches beautifully with bitter, sweet dark chocolate and raspberries. Servings 12Ready In: 15minCalories: 610 Good For: Dinner About this Recipe The easy no bake...
Hours of Operation
10:00am – 4:00pm
We are closed
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions!